Saturday, September 16, 2006

9/11 Book

Over the past week I have been reading a book about 9/11. It is called 9/11 revealed.. it does come up with some interesting points. First of all I want to say that I am not for one minute saying 9/11 was anything other than an awful terrible act of terrorism!!!.. Indeed I know someone who lost a work colleague on the 2nd plane to hit the Towers!. But the USA handled it terribly .... and it does make me think a lot about things. Such as that the Americans have aparently threatened to JAIL vital witnesses if they give information to the public. By vital I mean people such as air traffic control, firefighters, FBI agents. And also peices of the World Trade Centre and Aircraft parts have also "gone missing!". Which is all a bit too strange for me. It makes me think WHY?.... what have the USA got to hide???. I will write more to continue this as I continue to read.

Another thing that got to me this week, was the interview on tv of the American amb to the UK. Mr Rattle, he was quizzed on the news about "how the war on terror is progressing?"... and his reply?. "Oh its going very well, apart from two small attacks on London and Madrid". EXCUSE ME??. What a load of rubbish!. He obviously has not heard about the recent attacks on Turkey, earlier attacks on Indonesia, and countless others over the past year alone!!!. Still I guess this should not surprise me from the Americans!.

V

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home